KCL started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms decided to cut their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since.
We are a company with a passion for helping millions of families earn and save money in every way thinkable.
KCL is seeking an AWS back-end software engineer to provide technical and product leadership to our growing team. We are looking for someone who can add value across a wide range of technical domains.
You’ve got this:
- You’re driven, but not by your ego; you see potential in others and want to help them succeed.
- You’re agile in temperament and discipline; you want to continuously deliver awesomeness.
- You’re flexible and can switch tasks as priorities change.
- You can work efficiently both independently and collaboratively.
- You’re passionate about building products that delight users.
- You have in-depth experience in leveraging.
- You can intelligently speak to recent advancements in back-end technologies and shifts in the development landscape.
- HTTP status codes are your love language.
You’ll do this:
- You’ll ship code often and have it used by millions of people. Most of the time this is cool, sometimes scary as sh**.
- You’ll build and maintain highly-scalable and performant web architectures hosted entirely in the cloud.
- Experience with AWS and integration with AWS services (API Gateway, Lambda, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Elasticsearch, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, Kinesis Firehose, S3, SNS)
- Experience designing, architecting and building RESTful services and APIs for multiple end-clients
- Logging, Performance monitoring and analysis
- Implement and maintain automated continuous deployment of services and products
This is a full-time position located in Boise, Idaho.
The Krazy Coupon Lady is the nation's leading coupon aggregation site with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors every day. Our website and app make it easier to shop smarter by helping readers find the best deals across the country in grocery stores, big-box retailers, and online. We have built a unique company culture that combines a fun-loving atmosphere with a high-performance and creative team environment.
Please reply with a copy of your resume and any other materials or references. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.