KCL started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms decided to cut their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since.
We are a multi-million dollar company with a passion for helping families earn and save money in every way thinkable.
As a key member of the Executive Leadership team, the Chief Marketing Officer will report to the KCL owners and be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy for our strong female audience. The ideal candidate is creative, driven, strategic and has the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build alignment around goals and objectives.
What You'll Be Doing (Job Duties):
- Develop and execute marketing strategies across multiple social media channels.
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting.
- Maintain expertise in developments and changes in all marketing channels, particularly email.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Continue to develop and establish the brand voice of KCL utilizing digital, social media and traditional channels in order to cultivate brand awareness, value, reputation and preference among target audiences.
- Hire and train outside sales team members. Set quotas, oversee systems, processes, vendors and selections for IT systems.
- Responsible for creation and execution of marketing campaigns, as well as writing copy and running A/B testing.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing is preferred.
- Strong experience (5+ years) in building marketing strategies, implementing those strategies and guiding, mentoring and developing a team.
- Appreciates and thrives within an entrepreneurial culture
- Passionate brand ambassador dedicated to excellence
- Solid experience in all areas of marketing including strategy development, customer targeting, branding, research, campaign measurement and optimization, digital and social media, analytics, promotions, advertising and customer service.
- Constant curiosity for the changing and evolving environment
- Communication proficiency.
- Ethical conduct.
- Proven leadership skills and abilities
- Personal effectiveness/credibility.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong technical capacity.
The Krazy Coupon Lady is the nation's leading coupon aggregation site with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors every day. Our website and app enables smart people to live like rich people by helping them find the best deals across the country in grocery stores, big-box retailers, and online. We have built a unique company culture that combines a fun-loving atmosphere with a high-performance and creative team environment.
KCL values transparency, innovation, and generosity. There are frequent opportunities to be involved serving the Boise community and making a difference.
Please reply with a cover letter, copy of your resume and any other materials or references. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.