Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) is seeking a Front-End / Mobile Software Engineer. We are looking for someone who can add value across a wide range of technical domains and is passionate about front-end technologies and mobile development.
KCL started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms decided to cut their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since.
We are a multi-million dollar company with a passion for helping families earn and save money in every way thinkable.
You’ve got this:
- You’re driven, but not by your ego; you see potential in others and want to help them succeed.
- You’re agile in temperament and discipline; you want to continuously deliver awesomeness.
- You’re flexible and can switch tasks as priorities change.
- You can work efficiently both independently and collaboratively.
- You’re passionate about building products that delight users.
- You can explain the box model to a four-year-old.
- You’ve wrestled with module bundlers and transpiling and came out on top.
- You can intelligently speak to recent advancements in front-end technologies and shifts in the development landscape.
- You live in the front end but aren’t afraid to dive into the back.
- You have a favorite element, and it’s not DIV or TABLE.
You’ll do this:
- You’ll ship code often and have it used by millions of people. Most of the time this is awesome, sometimes scary as sh**.
- You’ll build and maintain highly-scalable and performant web architectures hosted entirely in the cloud.
- You’ll deliver web and mobile experiences that leverage modern technologies like React and React Native.
- You’ll maintain existing legacy systems but help move them forward to our new stack.
This is a full-time position located in Boise, Idaho.
The Krazy Coupon Lady is the nation's leading coupon aggregation site with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors every day. Our website and app make it easier to shop smarter by helping readers find the best deals across the country in grocery stores, big-box retailers, and online. We have built a unique company culture that combines a fun-loving atmosphere with a high-performance and creative team environment.
Please reply with a copy of your resume and any other materials or references. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.